Are we open on weekends?Yes! We cater to our customers, please book in advance during Monday-Friday.
What’s the best way to hear about our current promotions?Please come visit us in-store and discuss what your interests and desired goals. We can package a deal specialized just for you.
How do I prep for laser hair removal?
- Shave at least 4 hours before your appointment (night before).
- Have clean skin; no deodorant, lotions, cosmetics, creams, after-shave or sunscreen.
- Don’t tan or use self-tanners and use SPF 15 for at least 2 weeks prior to appointment in treated area.
- Do not pluck, wax or bleach hair for at least 2-4 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Wear loose fitted clothing.
After-care for Laser Hair Treatment?
- Avoid Heat Sources for 24-48 hours – hot saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs, workouts, hot showers/baths, hot yoga, or rubbing on treated area. Cold showers are fine 🙂
- Protect your skin – Apply sunscreen 30 SPF or higher right away. Exposure to sun or indoor tanning beds can irritate the skin.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24-48 hours, workouts can heat up area and cause irritation.
- If swelling occurs apply aloe vera to treated area. Put into fridge for a cooling and soothing affect.
- Apply cold compress if discomfort happens or feels too warm/sun burnt. (rare)
What products can I use after treatment?
- Use a mild cleanser for showering in warm/room temperature water (colder the better.
- Apply a skin sensitive moisturizer to area as needed.
- Avoid makeup or harsh scents for at least 24-48 hours.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that can cause irritation.
How do I prep for a chemical peel?
- Avoid using any chemical peel products for at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Avoid microdermabrasion treatments or any harsh scrubs for least 2 weeks before appointment.
- No sun or indoor tanning for at least 3 weeks prior to appointment.
- Limit sun exposure overall and use SPF 30+ for 2-3 weeks prior.
- Be gentle to your skin- don’t wax for 5-7 days prior. Stop using Retinol for at least 1 month before. Botox and Collagen treatments should be completed at least 1-2 weeks prior.
- Don’t smoke at least 2+ hours before.
Ready to Make a Change?
Find out how Breeze Laser can help you achieve the results you want, call us today to talk about your needs.
778. 779. 2562
201 - 31205 Maclure Rd, Ellwood Plaza,
Abbotsford, BC V2T 5E5
"You will find us next to the medicine shop"
HOURS: MON-FRI: 11AM-7PM