Are you open on weekends?
Yes! We love to cater to our customers, but please book in advance from Monday to Friday to secure weekend appointments.
What’s the best way to hear about your current promotions?
Please come visit us in-store and discuss your interests and desired goals. We can then package a deal, specialized just for you.
How do I prepare for laser hair removal?
- Shave at least four hours before your appointment or even the night before.
- Have clean skin, with no deodorant, lotions, cosmetics, creams, after-shave, or sunscreen.
- Don’t tan or use self-tanners and use SPF 15 for at least two weeks in the treated area prior to your appointment.
- Don’t pluck, wax, or bleach hair for at least two to four weeks prior to your appointment.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing.
What kind of aftercare is recommended for laser hair treatment?
- Avoid hot heat sources for between 24 and 48 hours. Sources include hot saunas, steam rooms, workouts, hot showers or baths, hot yoga, or rubbing the treated area. Cold showers are fine.
- Protect your skin by immediately applying 30 SPF or higher sunscreen. Exposure to sunlight or indoor tanning beds can irritate the skin.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for between 24 and 48 hours, since workouts can heat up the treated area and cause irritation.
- If swelling occurs, apply aloe vera to the treated area. You can place this in the fridge for a cooling and soothing effect.
- Apply a cold compress if discomfort happens or if the area feels too warm or sunburnt, although this is rare.
What products can I use after treatment?
- Use a mild cleanser for showering in warm or room temperature water, in fact the colder the better.
- Apply a skin-sensitive moisturizer to the treated area as needed.
- Avoid makeup or harsh scents for at least 24 and up to 48 hours.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that can cause irritation.
How do I prepare for a chemical peel?
- Avoid using any chemical peel products for at least two weeks prior to your appointment.
- Avoid microdermabrasion treatments or any harsh scrubs for least two weeks before the appointment.
- Don’t engage in any sun or indoor tanning for at least three weeks prior to your appointment.
- Limit your overall sun exposure and use SPF 30+ sunscreen for two to three weeks prior.
- Be gentle to your skin. Don’t wax for five to seven days before the peel. Stop using retinol at least one month before. Botox and collagen treatments should also be completed at least one or two weeks prior.
- Don’t smoke within two hours of your appointment.