Yes! We cater to our customers, please book in advance during Monday-Friday.
Please send us your cell phone number so we can text you our latest promotions via text. Un-Subscribe at anytime!
1. Shave at least 4 hours before your appointment (night before).
2. Have clean skin; no deodorant, lotions, cosmetics, creams, after-shave or sunscreen.
3. Don't tan or use self-tanners and use SPF 15 for at least 2 weeks prior to appointment in treated area.
4. Do not pluck, wax or bleach hair for at least 2-4 weeks prior to your appointment.
5. Wear loose fitted clothing.
1. Avoid Heat Sources for 24-48 hours - hot saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs, workouts, hot showers/baths, hot yoga, or rubbing on treated area. Cold showers are fine :)
2. Protect your skin - Apply sunscreen 30 SPF or higher right away. Exposure to sun or indoor tanning beds can irritate the skin.
3. Avoid strenuous exercise for 24-48 hours, workouts can heat up area and cause irritation.
4. If swelling occurs apply aloe vera to treated area. Put into fridge for a cooling and soothing affect.
5. Apply cold compress if discomfort happens or feels too warm/sun burnt. (rare)
1. Use a mild cleanser for showering in warm/room temperature water (colder the better.
2. Apply a skin sensitive moisturizer to area as needed.
3. Avoid makeup or harsh scents for at least 24-48 hours.
4. Avoid harsh chemicals that can cause irritation.
1. Avoid using any chemical peel products for at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
2. Avoid microdermabrasion treatments or any harsh scrubs for least 2 weeks before appointment.
3. No sun or indoor tanning for at least 3 weeks prior to appointment.
4. Limit sun exposure overall and use SPF 30+ for 2-3 weeks prior.
5. Be gentle to your skin- don't wax for 5-7 days prior. Stop using Retinol for at least 1 month before. Botox and Collagen treatments should be completed at least 1-2 weeks prior.
6. Don't smoke at least 2+ hours before.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.