Botox & Fillers
Botox and Fillers:
As we age, our volume and structure of our skin changes. Dermal Fillers are used to replace this loss in volume and structure. Dermal Fillers is a natural substance that is found in our skin called hyaluronic acid.
Dermal Fillers is used on:
- Lips- Volume loss, fine lines, reshaping
- Cheeks- Volume loss, fine lines, contouring
- Nasolabial folds- Volume loss
- Marionette lines
- Tear-trough- Volume loss
- Crow’s feet and other fine lines
- Hollow temples
- Neck and Décolletage- fine lines
- Hands- Volume loss and premature aging
One of the most commonly used aesthetic treatments, Botox is used worldwide to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. To what many believe, Botox has very few side effects and complications, most of which are temporary in nature. When administered by a well trained and experienced injector, Botox is in essence a very safe, effective treatment with amazing results as well as long term benefits. Come in to Breeze Laser & Medi Spa to discuss with our trained professionals what would be the right treatment for you. Your first consultation is free with us.
What Can Botox Be Used On?
- Expression lines: These are lines caused by various facial expressions such as smiling and frowning. Botox can correct these fine lines and reduce wrinkles.
- Lift the Lips: Botox can be applied to the border of your upper lip to roll it up and appear plumper.
- Smooth the Neck: Horizontal fine lines on the neck are common but Botox can smoothen them and relax the neck muscles to look younger.
- Define the Jaw: The treatment can be injected along the jawbone muscles to pull the skin upwards, and look younger.
- Lift the Nose: Botox can be applied to the base of the nose to lift it upward and reduce the tilt.
Ready to Make a Change?
Find out how Breeze Laser can help you achieve the results you want, call us today to talk about your needs.