Botox & Fillers
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are a cosmetic treatment that helps to add fullness to certain areas that have thinned out or need a rejuvenation. This is common with aging, but dermal fillers can help to prevent these signs of aging. A non-surgical treatment that is not very invasive, Dermal Fillers are a very popular anti-aging technique.
What Can Dermal Fillers Be Used On?
- Lips: Your lips lose volume with age and dermal fillers can help to plump them and reduce aging lines around them.
- Cheeks: Dermal fillers can fill up cheek areas to make them more plump and enhanced.
- Crow’s feet: Dermal fillers can smoothen and rejuvenate volume loss and aging signs around the eyes.
- Neck and Décolletage: Smoothes fine lines, sagging or aging on the neck.
- Hands: Smoothes fine lines and signs of aging on the hands.
Botox is the most popular and commonly used cosmetic treatment. It is often used to reduce visible signs of aging including wrinkles and fine lines but is also used for other reasons. A non-surgical procedure done by injection insertion, patients usually see a difference in appearance after just one treatment. Botox is administered by our professionals for safe, effective and satisfying results.
What Can Botox Be Used On?
- Expression lines: These are lines caused by various facial expressions such as smiling and frowning. Botox can correct these fine lines and reduce wrinkles.
- Lift the Lips: Botox can be applied to the border of your upper lip to roll it up and appear plumper.
- Smooth the Neck: Horizontal fine lines on the neck are common but Botox can smoothen them and relax the neck muscles to look younger.
- Define the Jaw: The treatment can be injected along the jawbone muscles to pull the skin upwards, and look younger.
- Lift the Nose: Botox can be applied to the base of the nose to lift it upward and reduce the tilt.
Ready to Make a Change?
Find out how Breeze Laser can help you achieve the results you want, call us today to talk about your needs.