Botox and Fillers
As we age, the volume and structure of our skin changes. Dermal fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in our skin. Dermal fillers are used to replace our skin’s loss of volume and structure as we get older. These fillers are employed to treat a variety of issues.
- Volume loss, fine lines, and reshaping of the lips
- Crow’s feet and other fine lines
- Volume loss, fine lines, and contouring of the cheeks
- Fine lines on the neck and décolletage
- Volume loss in the nasolabial folds
- Volume loss in the tear trough
- Hollow temples
- Volume loss and premature aging in the hands
Botox is one of the most commonly used aesthetic treatments and is applied worldwide to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Contrary to what many believe, it has very few side effects and complications, most of which are temporary in nature. When administered by a well-trained and experienced injector, Botox is essentially a very safe, effective treatment with amazing results as well as long-term benefits. Visit our highly experienced professionals at Breeze Laser & Medi-Spa to discuss what might be the right treatment for you. Your first consultation with us is free.
Botox can be used to treat a variety of issues.
- Expression lines are caused by various facial expressions, such as smiling and frowning. Botox can correct these fine lines and reduce wrinkles.
- It can be used to lift the lips when applied to the border of your upper lip to roll it up and make it appear plumper.
- Horizontal fine lines on the neck are common but Botox can smooth them and relax the neck muscles to make you look younger.
- The treatment can be injected along the jawbone muscles to pull the skin upward, defining the jaw and making you appear younger.
- Botox can be applied to the base of the nose to lift it upward and reduce the tilt.